If your spring wardrobe calls for a seasonally appropriate update, the best place to start is from the bottom. Solid style choices begin with a fashionable foundation, so what better way to step into a series of fresh ensembles this year than in some of the biggest shoe trends of 2023?
With each passing year, new shoe trends emerge, and 2023 is no different. In this blog post, we will explore the top 5 spring shoe trends of 2023.
- Bold and Bright Colors with floral prints: This spring, shoes are all about bold and bright colors that can add a pop of color to any outfit. Think bright yellows, bold blues, and neon greens. Shoes with contrasting colors are also a great way to make a statement. For example, a pair of red shoes with blue laces or yellow shoes with pink soles can turn heads. Our Moonraker Sandals in Multicolor are so on point.
- Materials that we use: Consideration for environmental impact is the driver why HOPE ROSA shoes are only made with genuine leather- as leather wears well & lasts forever. We believe in quality over quantity. Our leather is sourced from tanneries that only use natural dyes and create minimal waste. During the production planning phase we are also looking to reuse in-stock hides and ways to minimize waste during construction.
- Outsole & Insole: HOPE ROSA shoes use an outsole made with a proprietary TPU compound. This outsole is unique in its finish as its sleek, flexible and uses minimal petroleum byproducts. Our shoe insoles are made with a proprietary open-cell structure that averages 100 microns per cell to provide durability and performance. This material is environmentally friendly as it eliminates multi-layer construction, a process used by cheaper cushioning materials that results in increased material waste and emissions.
- We are currently working on making our outsoles 100% compostable.
- Packaging: HOPE ROSA is going for minimalist and reusable packaging to reduce the wastage. Behind the scenes we are working on further innovative concepts that reduce wastage, save space during shipping, compostable and highly reusable multi-purpose packaging that solves many purposes. Our shoe boxes triple down as: measurement guide to create your foot profile; ship to & back packaging; keepsake box for your treasures.
3. Mary-Janes: The appeal of preppy attire has yet to fade in 2023, but when it comes to the aesthetic’s favored shoe style, don’t settle for a plain old Mary Jane. The latest twist on this trend takes the classic silhouette up a notch, sometimes even literally with chunky soles and sky-high heels. Think: luxe fabrics, bold patterns, multiple straps, and pearly embellishments.
4. Strappy Sandals: As the weather gets warmer, strappy sandals are a must-have for any wardrobe. In 2023, expect to see more strappy sandals with unique designs and unexpected details, like multiple straps or embellished buckles. They're perfect for dressing up a casual outfit or adding a touch of elegance to a formal one. Check out the Bond Girl Sandals or Sterling Strappy Sandals in our Bond Collection.